Thursday, January 15, 2009

December Birthday's

As if December isn't busy enough, we had to celebrate a couple of birthdays! My Mom's birthday was this month, Happy Birthday Mom!! And Tyler and I both had one. On December 14, Tyler turned 9 years old!! I can't believe how old my boy is getting. Or how old I'm getting!! lol Mike and I came home from our Vegas trip on Tyler's birthday, so we had his favorite Aunt, Jolene, spend the day with him. She took the kids to As You Wish to paint ceramics, and then we met up with them that night to have some dinner. Jolene gave Tyler his pick of where to eat, and can you believe he picked Sushi?!!! I think he had a little help on picking that one!! Although, he was a trooper and tried everything that Jolene ordered. The cheesecake at the end was his favorite though!! Mike and I tried what we could stomach, well Mike did anyways! I'm not a fan of sushi!! And my girls are with me!!! But it was a good time. And Jolene had help eating the food, she invited her good friends Karine and Byron, which they all love shushi!! Anyways, HAPPY BIRHTDAY TYLER!! Hope you had a great day.


For my 29th birthday!!! lol Ok, so it's plus a few years!!!!! We went to Rustler's Roost. It was lot's of fun. We invited our good friends Leon, Shala, and their kids to come. And of course, my favorite sister-in-law, Jolene came! We had some good food and great company that night!

The cutest couple ever!!! lol You'd never know how old we are, still feels like we're in High School!! I wish!

What a picture!! Hey thanks Jolene for the earrings! Your the best!!!!! Thanks for coming with us, even if it was steak instead of sushi!!

Sorry Shala, but this was way to funny to not post it!!!! Leon is showing his true self!! lol Oh wait, just kidding, I still need my horses shod, better watch what I say!!! :)

The kids enjoyed the night! Those hats were way to cute!!! And they enjoyed the slide. Or the getaway ramp! Rustler's used this slide as an escape hatch. But I think my kids enjoyed it more than the rustler's ever did!!!



Even though I had to turn another year older, I had a great time that night. Thank you to all who helped me celebrate my birthday! And next year, let's just skip it!!!! I can only turn 29 so many times! And Timaree, I think you got the year wrong on your blog!!! :) Better change that!! lol Timar, thanks for being a good friend. I appreciate all that you do for me! Your blog was very nice and I really did appreciate it! Thanks!!

1 comment:

Evvie Turley said...

Happy LATE birthday, girl! We'll always be "29" right? Ha! We're not getting older, just better! The pics. from Rustler's Roost are so cute! What a fun night and a great place to celebrate a birthday. Your family is adorable!