Monday, August 10, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL

The kids first day of school was July 30, 2009. I can't believe that the 5 weeks of summer break are already over! My kids are attending Eduprize again this year. I really like the school, just wish they had a longer summer break! They got the traditional day, instead of pm tops, so we'll see how they like going all day again. No more sleeping in!!! :)
Tyler is in the 4th grade this year. His teacher is Mrs. Bratheen.
Makena is in the 2nd grade. And her teacher is Mrs. Cochell.
Ashlyn will only be in preschool this year. Dang it!!! She will attend Ms. Rhondalee Jones preschool class. She is so excited to finally get to go to school!
This is the second day of school. I love the way my son wears his hats! I think his head is mis-shaped! Silly boy!!!
Makena looks way to cute in this one!

No comments: