It's football season again!! YAY!! Tyler is on the Special Forces again this season. They have an awesome club, and we enjoy the people that are part of it. Mike will be assistant coach again, along with Leon, Wes, Chad, and Dallas. Randy Gardner is the head coach. Tyler moved up to the Jr. Pee Wee team. He has some good kids on his team, which hopefully will push him to become better. Mike's really excited about the season, me - well I'm excited for Mike and Tyler! :)
These are some pictures of the first day of practice. Mike and Leon are ready to coach!



1 comment:
Hi, it's Julie, Tyler's Bear Leader. I hope its ok if I peek at your blog I thought it might be a good way to know tyler better! I hope my boys love sports as much as tyler seems to!
--Julie
Post a Comment