Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tyler's Football

What a crazy football season we had! From August till the end of October, we have done nothing but football practices and games. Tyler played for the Special Forces Team this year. And Mike got to help coach him. Tyler had a great season! He was one of the biggest guys on our team (although he had to watch his weight so that he wouldn't go over the weight limit!) Tyler and I jogged almost every morning these past few months, and Mike would throw the ball with him and teach him new drills every chance he got. Tyler had great dedication to the game and we were very busy, but it was all worth it, to get to see him play. The girls were able to be cheer leaders for the team. That was interesting!! They practiced the chants 24/7!! Even while riding horses! Crazy girls!!!

Way to go Tyler! GO FORCES!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Timar Lu said...

YOU ARE MY BESTIST FRIEND EVER! I love that you have a blog, it is so cute and I really love ther family picture. (don't let Mike see haha) I do have to say that you make me laugh. You sat that you can't do something but then when you try it, you master it in a matter of minutes. Thanks for loving me enough to spend a few hours making this blog FOR ME. :) :)

Evvie Turley said...

Cool! Your little man looks great in his uniform and the girls are gorgeous in theirs! It's so much fun to watch and be part of our kids' activities. Way to go on the jogging, Mom! I wish I could get mine to jog with me! My boys really want to try football too, but Dan is convinced it's unnecessary, so we'll stick to soccer, basketball and litle league for now I guess.