Makena is playing with the girls softball league this year. She decided that it was time to leave the boys little league behind and move on to the chanting girls league!! She plays on the TAR HEELS team, in the Queen Creek Heat Softball League. She loves it!! She is learning alot this year, and doing a great job. She is still in coach pitch, which is not much better than t-ball! But we have enjoyed watching her play. She hits the ball well, and is slowly learning how to field the ball better.
Tyler is playing in the minors division this year, and he is on the INDIANS team, with the Desert View Little League. He took two years off of baseball, because of football! And he is coming along really good this year. He has an excellent swing! (I'd be happy if we could just get him to swing at a ball in the games though!!!) He has had alot of fun playing this season. His motivation is awesome!! He went to a football camp, along with hitting baseball practices and games. I'm exhausted, but he is loving it all! 



3 comments:
Isn't it fun? I'm sure your kiddos will follow in their father's footsteps with their baseball skills and be awesome! We are just starting games this week-had opening day yesterday. I love it. Payte is in majors this year and it's Q's first year of minors, so it's all big time now. :) I love every minute of it too. I know I will miss these days so much when they are over. Have fun and enjoy the grass stains and dirty cleats!
Hey, I didn't know you were bloggin'! Sweet! You'll have to let us know when some of the kids' next games are so that we can come and watch them.
I LOVE the kid's pics on the side of your blog. They are growing up so fast!!!
I didn't know you had a blog or that you digi scrapped!
Glad I found ya! {okay deanna found you}
Post a Comment