Horses, that is! We have been lucky enough to have 3 healthy colts born this year. One of which was born today, he is our April Fools Day Baby!!! His momma, Classy gave birth to him at around 1 a.m. this morning. We are still trying to decide if he was trying to be a paint!! He has alot of white on him. We call him Outlaw!



This is our second colt born this year, Six Shooter (aka - Maynerd!! :) Which Mike hates!) His momma is Kizzy, our kids horse! Makena thought that she should get to keep him! Crazy girl!!! She'd keep every horse she saw, if daddy would let her!


Gotta love the homemade blanket!! What ever works, right?!!!

And this is the first colt born this year, Pistol!! He is out of my cousins mare, Sissy. (Thanks Holly for letting us breed her!) He has been a crazy little guy, from the minute he was born. I'd say we named him correctly!!!! :)


What a sweety! When he's sleeping!!!
We have some good looking foals, and I'm excited to see how they all turn out! We are expecting 2 more babies before spring is over with. Maybe we'll get a girl out of one of the mares!!! Can't let the boys rule!
3 comments:
They are all so cute but my fav is Outlaw....so far, at least by look. Maynerd is the best cause I got to help with his birth (my first ever). Amazing.. Congrats, crossing fingers for a girl out of Ruby???
Wow! Three healthy babies; that is awesome! They are all good looking little guys. You have your hands full between animals and kids! F-U-N!
Hey There,
It's me, Christa (Kirkman). We've moved back down to Queen Creek (thankfully) so I'm looking for some barrel races to hit. Let me know if you hear of any. And I love your blog!
rickandchrista@hotmail.com
beckmanlife.blogspot.com
928-243-3808
Post a Comment